Friday, September 12, 2014

tea-hee--tee-hee-hee--tea-hee

"He will yet fill your mouth with laughter And your lips with shouting. (Job 8:21, NASB)
Pondering aging on this "eve," I surmise (tho I have no research to prove it) that a few things help those of us advancing in years: acceptance, a caring family, good friends and LOTS of LAUGHTER! As I typed this, my elusive vitamin D, once again rolled off the table and out of sight! I feel more like crying than laughing at this ongoing frustrating nuisance, tho I am working on it.*
I have no idea the source of this picture,** it just makes me laugh---it's so-o-o me!
Aging with a friend over a cuppa with scuffs, piles of books and chocolate nearby.
Thanks to hubby who noticed 2 more of my "likes"--tulips & freshly sharpened pencils!
Tea-hee--tee-hee--tea-hee---Life with a cuppa, even in "the home," is  better with laughter.

* I found a stray peanut on the floor but I have yet to find that &#%!@?!" vitamin D. BTW those symbols are baby boomers' substitutions for "dadburn."
**My siblings---note the lamp on the table. We all have one...thanks to Uncle Clarence Davenport.

No comments:

Post a Comment