Tuesday, January 13, 2015

In My Face 1/13/2009, 5:02 PM

Past entries are always front and center in my journal style devotional book, "My Utmost for His Highest." Some make me smile---like births, a grand's milestone or first word.
Other entries.... not so much.
Today's jotting sounds ominous and would seem one of the "harder" entries to recall.
Dr. Schneider called at 5:02 pm tonight with cancer diagnosis. (asking if I were sitting down, as I recall) ---rare microcystic adnexal carcinoma---will need to come out--deep  and major reconstruction will be required...."
Yet.....
....the 1/13/09 entry reminded me of a grim diagnosis with an iffy prognosis that became a year of incredible blessings and the life of abunDANCE that followed. 

2 comments:

  1. I'm thankful that the LORD revealed Himself to you especially thru the difficulties. And I'm so grateful that HE put you in my life more than 20 years ago as my teacher snd again now as my friend. I love you, Dotsy Liles
    Nancy E

    ReplyDelete
  2. You make me smile---meeting you was a good "entry" into my life.

    ReplyDelete