Friday, January 23, 2015

Moratorium on "STUFF"

How many orange Sharpie's does one need?
Oh--forsooth.......this is just the master bedroom batch.
  • It doesn't matter if I love a variety of pens......(colored and black) FriXion erasable & retractable pens, which means erasers are attached......as well as freshly sharpened pencils.
  • It doesn't matter if the pens are all on sale.
  • Ink joy, Pentel RSVP, fine line, medium point, gel point, roller ball, even "fountain" pens.
  • It doesn't matter if I have a $20 reward coupon for the $19.76 purchase.
It's all too much---thus a moratorium declared.....because.....


Organized clutter is still clutter. (Mary Anne McDonald)...it's a new year and I hope to show restraint as I seek to declutter the "stuff" in  my life, even my favorite writing implements.

No comments:

Post a Comment